- Please plan ahead and prepare for your prescription refill before you are out of medication.
- To refill a routine prescription, either book an appointment or contact your pharmacy and ask that they fax a prescription refill request to our office. If the physician needs to see you to discuss or modify your medication, they will ask that you book an appointment. If not, they will fax a refill prescription directly to the pharmacy where you can go to pick it up.
- If you are completely out of medication and contact with the clinic is not possible, most pharmacists will provide enough medication to last until you are next able to see your physician.
- We are not able to refill prescriptions over the phone.
Clinic staff are unable to disclose lab results over the phone. Staff can only inform patients whether or not results have come back from the lab. If the physician needs to discuss any concerns about results, a staff member will recall the patient to the clinic. If no phone call is received but the results have come in, the patient can assume that the results are normal. Patients are of course always welcome to book an appointments to see and discuss results with the physician.
No Show Policy
Patients who miss their appointments and fail to cancel at least 24 hours in advance may be charged a $30.00 fee for a routine visit or $70.00 for a comprehensive visit.
The 4th Street Clinic is committed to creating a safe and healthy medical environment for all patients, guests, and staff. In consideration of others who may suffer from chemical sensitivities, medical reactions and/or allergies, we request that you refrain from wearing products containing scents/fragrances (i.e. perfumes, hairsprays, deodorants, laundry soap/softeners, and lotions) while visiting us.
Please turn your phones to silent while in the clinic and refrain from taking phone calls in the waiting room to ensure that patients, guests, and staff are not disturbed.
- 24hr Blood Pressure Machine
- Chart Transfer
- Driver’s Medical
- Disability Parking Placard
- Fitness for work/summer camp/travel
- Sick Note
- Travel Visit